This course focuses on marine fuel oil purifiers, but the knowledge gained can be transferred to many engineering industries.
This course is taught by an ex-marine engineer with 20 years of experience…you’re in good hands!
– An animated interactive 3D model shows you a purifier in detail and how it works.
– High-quality 2D images highlight areas of interest.
– Enjoy crisp, clean audio throughout the course.
– Relax. We have taught over 50,000 online students, we know what we are doing!
– Quiz provided.
– Certificate provided. Hope to see you on the course!
– What are centrifugal separators?
– The meaning of the words ‘centrifuge’, ‘purifier’, and ‘clarifier’.
– All the names of a separator’s internal and external parts.
– How centrifugal separators work.
– What a typical ship fuel system looks like.
– The differences between a purifier and a clarifier.
– How to maintain a centrifugal separator.
And much more!