Welcome to the Oily Water Separator course!
In this course, you will learn about the importance of oily water separators on ships and how they work to protect the environment and comply with regulations. You will also learn about the different types of oily water separators, their components and operation, and the proper maintenance and testing procedures for ensuring their efficiency.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of oily water separators on ships
- Describe the different components of oily water separators
- Understand the operation and principles of oily water separators
- Perform maintenance and testing procedures on oily water separators
- Understand the regulatory requirements and best practices for oily water separator operation
This course is suitable for maritime professionals, including deck officers, engineers, and technicians, who are responsible for the operation and maintenance of oily water separators on ships. No prior knowledge of oily water separators is required.
You are already navigating through this course and have begun your journey to understand the Oil Water Separator operation and maintenance used onboard ships